Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Mania!


I don't know about you but I am SUPER EXCITED for Prince William and Kate's wedding this week. In fact, my parents don't have dvr right now so I have every intention of staying up all night tomorrow to watch the events. My husband thinks I am crazy. It must be the young girl in me. The one that grew up with Prince William as the real Prince Charming. I'm pretty sure after Diana passed away and I became obsessed with anything to do with their family, I thought I would one day meet and marry Will. ( It's ok though. Royalty is not for me and I found my own Californian prince ;) 

Here are some great sites with fabulous Royal Wedding ideas. If I was going to be in town I would totally do a party for the event! ( Did anyone see Regis this morning?! Oh, it was good!)


You have to go here to see what the TomKat Studio has to say/show about the wedding! 

And, stop by Oh Goodie Designs 
to see the blue velvet royal cake! 


The Knot has been following wedding plans for the big day as well as "guessing" on what things might be like. They set up the best viewing party on Regis today! Follow them here

 
I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! This was fun to look at! Drive safe today!

    ReplyDelete