Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dodger Cupcake Pops!

Every year for Trav's birthday I make some sort of Dodger dessert. A few years ago it was an LA baseball funfetti cake that I am pretty sure he ate in one setting! This past year I decided to try cupcake pops that I had seen on Bakerella. I already had the miniture flower cookie cutter to make the chocolate cupcake liner look so I gave them a try.




They turned out ok. Not totally how I pictured but now I know what needs to be fixed and what will be easier for the next time! It was fun to try something new and my husband loves anything Dodger related! Again, I need another excuse to try these cute mini cupcake pops again! 

And, with Trav's birthday coming up in a little over a month I am in need of a new Dodger dessert idea. 
If you have any, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment