Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Place for Thoughts

February 2010 was the last post. Alot has gone on in our lives since than! I've let a 4 month gap go into between posts so I'm going to try this again. Except, this time it will be a little different. You see, I have 26 weeks of nursing classes left but they are going to be crazy busy. Using words to convey my feelings is not always easy for me. I'm able to open up to Trav about everything but I can only share so much when he gets home from work because I simply don't want to overwhelm or burden him. That being said, I have redesigned the blog to be a place similar to a diary to that I can share thoughts, experiences, and challenges from my nursing school days. Don't worry though. I won't always bore you with that. I will still update on our married life as well as all our dozen nieces and nephews who are easily our pride and joy!

So, come with us as we finish out this journey together and step into the life of a nursing student. :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about bogging down the hubby with info from the day!!! I can't wait to read about all of it! :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete